My To-Buy List
Saw Subbu’s list, and it reminded me to note down my list. The list is in order of preference and/or need.
- DELL SP2208WFP 22″ TFT — I love this! However, I might settle on a 19″ TFT instead. Suggestions welcome. This is needed ASAP to replace my decade old 14″ CRT always-5months-pregnant monitor. GOT THIS.
- External 500GB/750GB HDD — My current 300GB+40GB combo has almost run out of space. Low disk space warnings appear on multiple drives! I’m planning an external hard disk because that way I can use it with the laptop. GOT THIS (although I settled for an internal 750gig HDD).
- SONY MDR-XD200 Headphones — I need this pretty badly. Every time I play music or even watch a movie, parents downstairs start to complain. 8-) And besides, I can’t Counter-Strike without a headphone. GOT THIS. Check review.
- DELL Inspiron 1525 — Well this depends on which college I get into since most of the colleges in my list give a free laptop on admission. But it is one heck of a sexy laptop.
- Logitech Cordless mouse — Previous cordless Logitech mouse is screwed. Using a spare 4-yr old optical mouse now, and that has put my gaming off. Haven’t decided on which model to buy. Corded or cordless will depend on whether I get a laptop or not. Current choices — G5 or MX518. Was also planning for the G15 keyboard. Having used it at the SKOAR! expo, I know I WANT it. Then again, there’s nothing wrong with the current keyboard I have. GOT THIS. Got a Logitech MX518.
- Better, more ergonomic, comfortable chair — The current one is not made for the desk I’m using. So kinda hinders my usage of the keyboard+mouse, not to mention give me a pain in the back.
- Lite-On DH-20A4P-08 DVD-RW — Dunno if this is the best, but this sure is the last thing on my list. It’s been years since the DVD became a common part of life, and yet, I have no desire to want one. I have teh Internet, and teh pen drive. But I guess with a drive costing ~1.2k, I can buy it now.
Trackback from your site.
Gamer, Audiophile, Avid Blogger and yes, a Student too. Pakka Bangalorean!