Finally, A (Wild) Bucket List That I Can Actually Finish
A bucket list! Aha! Something that I wanted to pen down since watching The Bucket List way back in 2008. So without further ado, here is my wild list of stuff that I want to do before I die, (in no particular order):
- Be the CEO of my own company. (current status: in the works already)
- Live far away from the city. Probably a nice little village on the outskirts of Bangalore.
- Splurge on all the latest gadgets I can lay my crappy hands on, just once. (technology jumps a mile each month, so no point splurging over and over)
- Build a sound-proof room. (for various naughty reasons)
- Drive at 200+kmph, with the windows down and my head out, doggy style. lol
- Bungee jump. (lets keep it realistic, I doubt I’ll ever be jumping out of an airplane)
- Create something (anything) that I would have usually bought from a store instead.
- Get a damn tattoo. Even a small one will do.
- Attend Rock in Rio \m/.
- And while I’m there, visit “Christ the Redeemer” and perhaps Peru (Machu Picchu :D.
- Slap a wild bull on its arse, TWICE! (like in the movie Wild Hogs)
- Eat a live squid. (yes, people actually do this!)
- Break a guy’s nose. (oh c’mon, you’ve seen it so many times in the movies. Just once I would love to do it! Volunteers anyone?)
- Try and watch all Star Wars movies in a day. (Wow, there’s _actually_ another nut like me. And thanks to him for the image for this post.)
- Add some more stuff to this list.
- Paintball. (yay! never expected it to come to Bangalore _ever_. Read here.)
- Get stoned. (disclaimer: if you’re family, this never happened!!)
- Get involved in a street fight. (if you know me well, then you know that this just _had_ to have happened to me)
- Smash an electronic gadget (preferably a mobile phone) to pieces. (props to my friend C.S., who wanted a reason to buy a new mobile phone.)
Trackback from your site.
Gamer, Audiophile, Avid Blogger and yes, a Student too. Pakka Bangalorean!